Saturday, December 02, 2006

Progression, I swear (Round three).

what i learned this week:

if you write a really good term paper, your professor might accuse you of plagiarism.

high school drama never really ends. in fact, it may actually occur after high school.

i really need an xbox360 (i'll note here that this may not be construed as "work safe". i'll also note that even digital avatars have tan lines. who knew?)

it is entirely possible to purchase every meal at starbucks.

it is entirely possible that i drink too many energy drinks which do not actually provide energy (she types, glancing over at the collection of empty Rockstar cans on her night table. squinting, she notices the words "energy supplement," suddenly realizing her problem)

3 comments:

glenn.kidd said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the first thing you notice when you look at the xbox 360 model is that the glasses are just too much for that outfit. Everything else is perfect. And tasteful. I am pretty sure I saw one of my coworkers wearing that same outfit. He couldn't fill it out the same way though. Oh and I think her breasts are fake.

About baseball caps on chicks: Top experts and I agree that chicks look hot in baseball caps.

About eating meals at Starbucks: Eww. Gross.

melaina said...

some chicks look hot in baseball caps.

i look hot in anything.

and you obviously haven't had the Starbucks turkey/cranberry/stuffing it's-thanksgiving-on-two-slices-of-bread sandwich.

Anonymous said...

some people never mentally leave high school

you should have done the post thanksgiving amazon $100 xbox sale thingy. I'm so mad I missed out.