Thursday, November 30, 2006

i wish you'd open up to me. i need some ammunition.

i do apologize. i'm in the middle of writing a play. there has, unfortunately, been more drama in my life lately than on the page. and i'm coming up on finals.

note to self: next time, in fighting via email, ask antagonist to write in pentameter with an a/b rhyming scheme. kill two birds with one stone.

also: out of narcissism, i googled myself. which i haven't done in a while. i apparently made the President's List at my school over the summer term (i'm guessing for bullshitting my way into a 4.0; don't worry. it will never happen again) i'm right under somebody named Sassafras.

the things we learn about ourselves on the internet.

related: my therapist actually referred to somebody i was talking about this week as "sounding narcissistic". i think this one's a keeper. unfortunately, she wasn't referring to me.

in the meantime: Borat: the memo

No comments: