Tuesday, July 04, 2006

every line is about who i don't want to write about anymore.

it's a holiday, i think. but i've nothing to celebrate.

i think somebody told me last week that i'd been glowing, of late. i've gotten a number of comments such as this in the last two months, that i seem really happy.

that's pretty fucking gone.

due to this weekend's sudden drama and also a consequence of my NyQuil and Codeine-induced coma of the last two days (to counteract the effects of my bleeding like a wounded artery and the fact that i was not really feeling very good in the first place), i am confined to my apartment working today. which is awesome.

i feel like throwing up. only i've been so depressed, i just realized i've hardly eaten in days. and i actually had nightmares last night, the kind where you physically jerk upright in a sweat; i actually thought somebody was standing over me.

yeah.

i need a hug.

No comments: