Sunday, October 22, 2006

Progression, I swear (Round two).

I’ve had interesting things to say; they now elude me. It’s the drugs. I’m sorry. It’s like being stuck in bullet mode in Word. Man I hate that. Where was I…oh yes.

What I learned this week:

It is difficult to run gracefully with coffee. The only thing I miss about Dunkin Donuts coffee: lids with a convenient sippy-cup tab. (If there’s a name for this, it is lost on me. if you don't have a clue what i'm talking about, you probably live in the NW)

Drunken pumpkin carving is awesome. Just be sure to buy plenty of band-aids.

House of Leaves, though terribly interesting, is not the most portable of novels. Thanks Mike.

The Dresden Dolls are the best band ever. Have you ever heard an analytical cover of Bon Jovi’s Livin on a Prayer? The lyrics are a bit contradicting.

Lance and Matt aren’t gay. "I think people see pictures and they think we're these overgrown frat guys," says Armstrong. "We all have buds, we all take guy trips.” Do we? Do we all take guy trips?

Tom Tykwer is my hero.

Jimmy Dean is destroying America one Pancake & Sausage on a stick at a time. Curiously, only in the Southeast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dresden Dolls are the best band. Ever.