Monday, September 18, 2006

"I'm on a little Vicodin and some Percocet and a steroid called Nortisone, the side effect of which is mania. I swear it said so right on the bottle."

If you missed Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, I feel really sorry for you.

ADDENDUM:

so...as a rule, i try not to write about people i know. or employers. or former employers. or former co-workers. but this is too easy.

one of my former co-interns (now apparently an editorial assistant) at Nerve wrote this scathing review of Studio 60.

now, go read the New Yorker review.

that's all i have to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it at the Museum of Television and Radio NBC Pilot night and watched again last night...
I loves me some Aaron Sorkin

melaina said...

oh, anybody that can write their cocaine habit into a highly buzzed about NBC pilot is a fucking genius.