Saturday, December 31, 2005

Nothing changes on new year’s day.

though there has been plenty of change in my life in the last year, 2005 leaves me with very few words and even less of an impression.

i moved to a new time zone for the first time in my life. my body still hates me for this.

i dyed my hair brown. then i dyed it blonde. people still think i look 20.

i fell for someone, just like i said i didn't want to. he broke my heart.

i made some lovely new friends.

i turned 25. i got very drunk.

i got fired for the first time. i kind of don't care.

i got hit on a lot in polish...

see, i'm reaching for 'notable' occurances. i know i cared (quite passionately) at the time, but in passing, the year has sort of a 'meh' quality to it. i don't know. in retrospect i suppose meh is better than shitty.

i could have had more sex. that might have been nice...

and at least the subway didn't blow up.

cheers.

No comments: