Sunday, July 01, 2007

Alright. On a scale of one to ten, what would you consider the likelihood you might be assassinated?

my therapist once asked me if i was concerned that an upswing in my emotional well-being might hinder my creativity (read: writing). i replied, no. what a silly notion. besides, crying bleeds the ink. i would be at my least creative, for whatever i would write would be illegible.

i've been wrong before.

you might say i've been creatively thinking up ways to do as little as possible. i am particularly good at this. if i were a little more creative, i could find a way to procure a sustainable income from doing absolutely nothing. i'm sure it's possible.

in short:

i got a degree.

i found a boy.

and i get to travel this summer (granted, to an area with a particularly high terrorist alert right now and a new ban on smoking)

at least the smoking ban won't hinder my intention to drink Guinness.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

You should also not smoke because, oh little known fact, IT WILL FUCKING KILL YOU.

S

melaina said...

good thing i don't ;)