Monday, April 09, 2007

I'll write you just to let you know that I'm alright

a couple of quotes for the week:

"i'm glad you're back on the hooch!" -- Chaya on my falling off the wagon. and when i fall, i fall hard. story of my life.

"yes, could you magically fill the gaping hole where the Broken Halo should be?" --me to the clerk at Fred Meyer when he asked me if he could help.

"what people can't tell from your blog and your myspace profile is how annoying you are in real life" -- my brother on how fraudulent digital avatars are.

but one Mace telling another they're annoying kind of defeats the purpose. it's what we do.

if you're an exboyfriend and i drunk text you, it was the Drop Top speaking. my apologies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not a Mace :)

melaina said...

i'm glad you're not one as well.

chaya stillwater.lanz said...

Well, I am glad that your back on the hooch. And, you have better hair than your brother. (take that, young Mr. Mace.)

chaya stillwater.lanz said...

I meant to say: sweet your back on booze! let's go get a drink! wait, I have no cash, let's go sit in a bar and watch other people have drinks!